Friday, February 20, 2015

Azienda Milan Clubhouse-- An awesome place!

My friends and I are planning to celebrate our birthday somewhere. Perhaps fate brought us together because we are all in the same birth month -- the month of February. Ahh nice isn't it?


We've been thinking about affordable places with a really nice view. Then, one of my friends from Talisay Cebu suggested that we could go swimming or something. The big question is... where?


One brilliant idea brought us to Azienda Milan Clubhouse. Everything's set, from food to bathing suits. The only thing I left was my sunglasses. How sad. :(

But then, there's no turning back. We headed to Talisay City and then to Azienda Milan. We rode on a motorcycle or 'habal-habal' as we make our way to the venue. But I didn't expect that we would experience a really bumpy ride. It was a 'buwis buhay' trip because of the ups and downs that we've encountered.


'Buwis-buhay' road. XD (photo from Google)



We've seen beautiful scenery of nature as we go on. The 'buwis-buhay' ride was all worth it.


The road to Azienda Milan Clubhouse (photo from Google)

After 10-15 minutes, we finally reached our destination. I was really amazed with the view. It was breathtaking! 

View outside the clubhouse.


The very large pool inside the clubhouse.


Me with friends.




My friend Irene (Oh it's raining! See that right there?? XD Amazing~!)


What's the matter little statue?? C'mon don't be shy... XD



Chillin' with my friend's cousin, Ceval.

Nice!!!!!!


Too nice!


Really niceeeee!!!


Crystal clear water


My friends and I really enjoyed our birthday here at the clubhouse. And we promised to be back to experience again the relaxing feeling of this place!

Don't forget the jump shot!!








1 comment: